[CQ-Contest] Summary of Software and Transceivers used by WRTC teams

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Mon Aug 6 11:52:03 EDT 2018

Bob, They are already doing this.

They had a box connected to each radio that would indicate to the
referee that you were running more than 100 watts.  I would assume they
would just then ask the competitor to turn their power down if it
indicated over 100 watts.  I believe they had a similar device in WRTC
2008 in Boston as well.

Jeff