[CQ-Contest] It's time for an Assisted category in NAQP

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Tue Aug 7 10:49:14 EDT 2018

Not only that. For years the powers to be have been saying that having
everyone run low power levels the playing field. Sorry but that's not
true. In the January NAQP SSB I ran high power to prove a point. I made
860 QSO's in about 9 hours. The top SOLP score made 1525 QSO's.  BTW I
didn't submit my log. The playing field isn't level because the majority
of the top scores operate from bigger stations and they do SO2R,
probably dual CQing on two different bands. Is that fair that someone
with a smaller station has to be grouped into the same category? I wish
more contest sponsors would have a tribander/wires category like they do
in some of the CQ contests.

Jeff

--
*Jeff Clarke*