[CQ-Contest] 2BSIQ with YCCC SO2R+ and N1MM+

Timothy Coker n6win at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 21:18:19 EDT 2018

 I'm still using two separate computers for what you're describing Mike. I like the idea of redundancy that one computer doesn't give me. I learned it from the guys out this way (K6AM, W6YI, N6MJ). It's also much easier for when friends come over and we do MS. For a fixed location this tends to work really well and eliminates some of the various boxes needed, although an audio mixer and interlock are still needed. I've done this with Win-Test, DXLog, and N1MM.

I know a lot are doing single computers though, probably most.

73,
Tim / N6WIN.