[CQ-Contest] N1MM QTC problem

Barry w2up at comcast.net
Sat Aug 11 10:02:48 EDT 2018

Problem identified.  Even though I had SOA selected as category, I was
still connected to 2 other computers in the network at W4AAW (remote)
with N1MM up and running.  That apparently caused problems.  Then, when
I hit cancel in the QTC window, it wouldn't delete them from the log,
again, because I was networked.

Barry W2UP