[CQ-Contest] Define Assistance in 25 words or less

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Sun Aug 12 18:48:43 EDT 2018

That brings up the 1956 (OR '57) ARRL CW Sweepsteaks.  I operated from
WØANA, University of Denver ARC, Single Op, Single Transmitter (it was a
Johnson Navigator, I seem to remember), and separate NC-300 (probably)
receiver.  I remember placing 2nd in Colorado, to my amazement!

Logging was on paper.  Our school didn't have a computer until '59, it
was a Burroughs 1K memory, with tube flip flops and memory banks.

Should we go back to those daze?

I'd bet that would reduce the number of contestants.

And, maybe All dozen of us could ALL work each other.  :)

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time