[CQ-Contest] Assisted

Jukka Klemola jpklemola at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 00:15:22 EDT 2018

Jeff,
You show a rare thought in your email.
Attracting a multiplier.

That path of thought is not at all common.

There has been no writing on reflector about keeping signal and act clean
so a DX who for sure does not really speak English would decide to answer a
CQ instead of just tuning the VFO knob.

Common recipe of cranking everything up to eleven is not a part of that
trick.

73,
Jukka OH6LI