[CQ-Contest] Assisted

Yuri ve3dz at rigexpert.net
Fri Aug 17 09:33:20 EDT 2018

I think the definition of the category should be really based only on a number of operators and number of transmitted signals at a time.
Single OP or Multi Op (different numbers of TX's). That's it.
If a single Op can do what a bunch of people together can't - why should he be handicapped?
If he can utilize all of the technology and all by himself (without physical help of other people) - why should we call him assisted? Only because a bunch of "ordinary" people can't do the same?

Of someone is using OCF dipole instead of monoband Yagi, or if someone doesn't have Internet in the shack - that's his own choice. Everyone else doesn't have to "downgrade" because of that.

Yuri VE3DZ