[CQ-Contest] Router Recommendation?

K9MA k9ma at sdellington.us
Thu Aug 23 16:23:01 EDT 2018

I should have specified that the internet source was is not DSL, but coax. The LAN cables are unshielded Cat 6, and there are lot of them. Putting 2 inch cores on each of them is impracticable, so I'm looking for a modem with less inherent susceptibility. Problems occur only when I'm transmitting on 160.

It may be the easiest solution is to disconnect all the LAN cables during contests, and just use WiFi.

73,

Scott K9MA

Scott Ellington

 --- via iPad