[CQ-Contest] WWVB: What time is it? You mean now?

Maarten van R pd2r.maarten at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 00:37:51 EDT 2018

Hi Frank,

I did some Googeling last night and found several articles that did
specifically mention WWVB as one of the stations being shutdown. I must
have overlooked that earlier.

I guess there will be some disappointed people (to say the least) when they
find out their expensive radio controlled clocks or wristwatches no longer
automatically synchronize.

73, Maarten PD2R/OV2T

Op vr 24 aug. 2018 om 00:31 schreef <donovanf at starpower.net>