[CQ-Contest] Announcing N5OT - New Contest Webinar Administrator

Joe nss at mwt.net
Tue Aug 28 09:14:22 EDT 2018

Welcome Mark to the New Job!

A request for a subject for a webinar I would love to see is one that is
about, WHY anyone should do, or want to do, contesting, AND how to get
started.

A webinar like this, that would be also archived for download to be able
to be shown at club meetings etc. would be incredible.

I am constantly getting new people to try contesting, and having a
resource like this would be extremely valuable!

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme