[CQ-Contest] Announcing N5OT - New Contest Webinar Administrator

Maarten van R pd2r.maarten at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 12:49:28 EDT 2018

Thanks Ken for the work you have done! I enjoyed watching the recorded
webinars and have learned a lot from them.

Mark, thanks for taking over the reigns. I’m looking forward to the new
webinars.
Personally I would like to learn more about how to improve your score by
analyzing your previous scores and using tools such as SH5.
Or perhaps how to best utilize your bandscope to improve your score. Or
maybe a webinar from someone sharing his or her experience at one of the
superstations or WRTC station.

Anyway best of luck and thanks again!

73, Maarten PD2R/OV2T

Op di 28 aug. 2018 om 13:50 schreef John Dorr <cqk1ar at gmail.com>