[CQ-Contest] WSJT-X and contesting.

Christian Schneider prickler.schneider at t-online.de
Tue Dec 4 16:01:34 EST 2018

As this is a list to learn especially for the many silent readers I'm
really interested in an explanation about

Am 04.12.2018 um 16:17 DXer wrote:
> The zombie bots out there are modifications. They are not part of the mode. The same, or similar thing, can be done with other modes. Just because nobody talks about them does not mean they don't exist.
I'm sure you didn't mean it in the sense "Just because nobody talks
about the aliens on earth does not mean they don't exist." So please add
the step from felt reality to the real facts. What kind of zombie bots
are qrv in CW etc.?
Tu/73, Chris
DL8MBS