[CQ-Contest] WSJT-X and contesting.

DXer hfdxmonitor at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 17:16:32 EST 2018

Chris,

It's a lot more comfortable to be silent, one is always right that way.

Correct! No need to resort to aliens. There are better ways to try and
refute a comment.

This is actually an indication that the discussion is over. Views are
set, and won't change. It can only go downhill from here, and I have no
intention of going that way.

73 de Vince, VA3VF