[CQ-Contest] At least four more years of solar minimum?

donovanf at starpower.net donovanf at starpower.net
Sat Dec 8 11:25:19 EST 2018

Hi Randy,

I'm very suspicious of this NOAA forecast. It forecasts that solar flux
will to drop below 60 (58.9 in the associated table); however, t he lowest
value ever recorded was 64.4 in the summer of 1954 when Earth is at
its greatest distance from the Sun. An expert will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn't happen today...

73
Frank
W3LPL