[CQ-Contest] At least four more years of solar minimum?

Sean Waite waisean at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 12:04:41 EST 2018

The bands are also not as dead as everyone believes. Sure, conditions
aren't great but anytime people believe those online propagation report
pictures and then don't get on the air, there is one less station to talk
to. It's a death spiral - no one gets on their radio, so there is no one to
talk to, so no one gets on the radio, so there is no talk to...

Right now with a not really great antenna I can hear a handful of US
stations working the 10m contest. Get on the air and conditions will
magically improve.

Sean WA1TE

On Sat, Dec 8, 2018, 11:09 Randy Thompson K5ZD <k5zd at charter.net> wrote:

> Ugh. At least with these predictions, there is nowhere to go but up!

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X