[CQ-Contest] At least four more years of solar minimum?

John Geiger af5cc2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 15:17:19 EST 2018

That is kind of what I was thinking also.  The last solar minimum was in
2007, which is 11 years ago, so we should be at the next minimum right now,
and many days have occurred recently with 0 sunspots.  I think Cycle 24
first peaked in 2012, so around 2023 should be the next peak,not the end of
the minimum.

73 John AF5CC