[CQ-Contest] Robotic contest operating, why knot?

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Dec 18 18:53:20 EST 2018

On 12/18/2018 7:49 AM, Paul O'Kane wrote:
> Oh - I'm impressed!  You worked someone who wasn't there.

My QSO's are with other radios through their antenna systems, my antenna
system, my radio, and me. My contribution includes building my station,
finding that other radio to work, and making the QSO. The validity of MY
accomplishment is independent of what happens on the other end of the QSO.

Aside from that, I have great respect for the engineering that designed
and implemented KH6JF/MM. Have you ever attempted an engineering project
of that complexity? Or did you even bother to follow the link?

73, Jim K9YC