[CQ-Contest] Contest Recording

Bob Kupps n6bk at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 05:15:43 EST 2018

 Stan
If you are a "contesting Elmer" then at least give your club members the correct info - They do not need to record the contest in order to enter, regardless of their result. I have finished #1 in HS in every contest that I have entered including many world top 10; have never recorded and do not plan to. The contest committee only requests recordings of top finishes they have concerns about. If they ever ask me for a recording I will accept a DQ and hope they will tell me what the problem is so I can correct it. It is not a "requirement" to compete or to finish in the top 5.
73 Bob HS0ZIA