[CQ-Contest] Contest Recording

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sat Feb 3 11:50:22 EST 2018

Actually I do believe that a vast majority of people are happy keeping
people away from contesting.  They like things the way they are and
cannot handle change.  I deal with it on a daily basis in another ham
radio group.  There are those that are set in stone that they did
something one way, by go every other person must do the same, and we
continue to lose interest everyday and the group gets older and older
and they essentially want nothing to do with changing to bring in new
younger people.

Sorry for the delayed response I was away on business.

I am all for trying to get the cheaters with the lease amount of
intrusion possible.  The problem is that the most prolific forms of
cheating are swept under the rug.

W0MU