[CQ-Contest] Question for TR users

Kevin Schmidt w9cf at arrl.net
Fri Feb 9 18:23:04 EST 2018

This is a bug in POST at least up to version 6.96. Post asks for a
filename, then checks if it exists. If it exists, it increments the
file number. Unfortunately it then checks if the incremented number file's
name is blank before asking you to type in the file name. Because it is
blank, the routine stops asking for new files, and processes the only file
you typed. So until this bug is fixed, you won't be able to use POST
to merge cabrillo files.

73 Kevin w9cf