[CQ-Contest] Question for TR users

Jim George n3bb at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 9 21:45:02 EST 2018

This explains exactly what is happening, Kevin. Thank you. So until Tree
goes "back into the past" and he or someone else fixes this bug, the M
(Merge) file is not gonna work.

I'll follow up with several good posts that came directly to me: Use an
editor in Notepad or an Text Editor and manually copy and paste the CBR
files together. The terrific inputs are very much appreciated.

Jim N3BB