[CQ-Contest] CQWW guidance on "self spotting"

DOUGLAS ZWIEBEL kr2q at optimum.net
Fri Feb 9 11:19:35 EST 2018

Sheldon recently asked about Self Spotting and how to not get screwed
when "It wasn't me."

Please refer to CQWW.com

We have lots of resources there.  Take some time and explore!

For guidance on self spotting, please see:

http://cqww.com/blog/cqww-2016-ssb-self-spotting-and-entrant-audio-recordings/
  Read the first half of the post.

Based on these explicit and clear criteria, along with the committee's
extensive resources, including IP addresses, including before and after
the contest, it is all but impossible that you will get "screwed" by
another guy "out to get you."

We have had entrants' contact us shortly after the contest and cite
SPOTS they now see happened during the contest, ostensibly that they
made, and tell us, "Hey, this was not me."  Yes, we know!  We can tell!
 Zero of those interrogatories were "on our list."  ZERO!

Our advice is simple:  Get on and have fun.

de Doug KR2Q
on behalf of the CQWW Contest Committee