[CQ-Contest] NCCC Statement - ARRL's Action Involving N6AA and Code of Conduct

Mike Ritz w7vo at comcast.net
Wed Jan 3 19:54:00 EST 2018

I agree with the transparency issues in the petition, but what's this idea of the "peer review" for all technical articles and books? I have hung around e-Ham forums to know that everybody is an expert at everything, and no two opinions on the best way to do anything are the same. I assume that somebody who goes through the trouble to write a technical article for QST probably knows what they are doing.  That said, somebody calling themselves an expert will disagree with whatever is written.

Doesn't the ARRL have a technical editor to sort out the open resistors from the ones that are within tolerance?

73;

Mike

W7VO