[CQ-Contest] The CQWW 160 "protect my turf" rule?

Sean Waite waisean at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 12:18:03 EST 2018

If you're entirely remote operating, I don't see a problem with being
considered unassisted. This is assuming your remote station is entirely in
one spot.

If you're using a flex, you're communicating entirely over the network
anyway. What's the difference between sticking a pile of miles between your
desktop and your station?

Sean WA1TE