[CQ-Contest] Schematic or Parts for INRAD TriPlexer?

Alan Dewey aldewey at aol.com
Mon Jan 29 19:27:29 EST 2018

A while back, I inadvertently ran 500 Watts into my INRAD TriPlexer which fried the capacitors in the 15 meter circuit.  It is rated for 200 watts.

This item was taken over by Vibroplex but it is out of production and Vibroplex never received a schematic for it.

Does anyone out there happen to know where I might get parts for this product or,at least, a schematic or parts list?

I replaced it with a Low Band Systems unit but would like to repair the INRAD unit as a backup.

Any ideas?

73,

Al, K0AD