[CQ-Contest] Contest Recording

Tony Osman tonyosman2014 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 09:39:25 EST 2018

I agree on the cost, I use Qsorder and it works great for free
software.  Seamlessly integrates with N1MM+ and I used it to record
3500+ Qsos from VP9 in CQWW CW and in addition to recording each
contact, I recorded the whole 48 hours of the contest. To record both of
these, it used just over 1gb of disk space.

BTW I am not weighing in on the rules issue, just what I use for recording!!

Tony

ve3rz

--
Tony