[CQ-Contest] Contest Recording

Ted Bryant w4nz at comcast.net
Tue Jan 30 08:57:59 EST 2018

With all the discussion about recording contests I'm really surprised that no one has mentioned the very excellent plug-in, QSORDER by K3IT, for those who use N1MM Logger+ software.  It gives you both a continuous recording of the entire contest broken down by hour plus individual QSO by QSO recordings sorted by call sign.  Connecting it is as simple as Jeff describes below ... and it's free.

73, Ted W4NZ