[CQ-Contest] WRTC Qualifying

robert f beaudoin wa1fcn at charter.net
Sun Jul 8 12:13:49 EDT 2018

GM Ria and Bob

             After reading the post from you and Bob KQ2M I see your point.

             I did contest over 35 years from Conn. and sure as hell got
beat

             a lot from others in NH or Me.  I usually thought they had
much better

             stations ( true ) but I guess geography did play a part in it.

                         Good luck to ya in IARU/WRTC  will keep an ear
open for you.

                     73 BoB WA1FCN  in Alabama