[CQ-Contest] N1MM+ SO2R, Two Keyboards Question

NM5M nm5m at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 13:17:54 EDT 2018

I have been an N1MM, two keyboard, SO2R using TWO COMPUTERS for several years without issue.  I am thinking about changing the configuration to SINGLE COMPUTER S02R using N1MM and have a couple of questions.

Currently I have two Winkey USB keyers, each connected its own computer.  Is it possible to use two winkey"ers" with the single computer, two keyboard configuration and not have a station controller like the "WX0B, YCCC, DX Doubler"?

I do not need the PC (or soundcard) to handle audio switching.

Please reply directly ( nm5m at aol.com ) as I am sure there will be many other questions that I have.

Eric NM5M
http://www.dfwcontest.com