[CQ-Contest] Firmware version 1.10 for the IC-7610 breaks waterfall displays

Tom n1mmtomwagner at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 17:18:21 EDT 2018

This actually broke 5 different programs. The statement below should
have been signed:

       - Tom N1MM  (N1MM Logger+)
       - Tom DL2RUM (RumLog)
       - Tom VA2VSQ (Win4IcomSuite)
       - Chen W7AY (Icom Panadapter)
       - Dave AA6YQ (DXLab)

I'll keep the groups up to date on progress (or lack of progress) with
Icom on this issue.

73,
Tom