[CQ-Contest] ergonomic chair for improving BIC time

Michael Adams mda at n1en.org
Mon Jun 4 14:36:19 EDT 2018

I'll be contrary and observe that I did not find the Aeron comfortable when I tried it; it was almost instant dislike on my part (although I forget why).

Chairs are the kind of product that you really need to try out in person, since everyone is built differently.

The more recent addition to my shack/office is a very tall keyboard table on rollers, and a comfy standing mat.  Takes about a minute to move them in/out of the way when I want to stand.

It's not as good as the various solutions that let you simply raise/lower keyboard and monitor, but it's a bit cheaper...and my monitor setup is nonstandard anyway (three monitors -- second monitor to the side of the primary, and third monitor above the primary).

Michael Adams | mda at n1en.org