[CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 183, Issue 10

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Sat Mar 17 11:20:03 EDT 2018

Yep, if one has a common name, there ARE busted calls and more asks for
repeats.  But, it eliminates the possibility of people using
"ASSISTANCE" in the use of info received from OTHERS via a "CALLS LIST"
imported from a collection of calls in past contests.

I've used IGOR, DUCK, SMURF, and others.  I didn't keep track of
numbers, but I know that more requests for repeats were requested than
when I've used "Hank".

I'm sure there are more entries which show a two letter "name" such as
"ED" or "AL" to save "precious time" in the conest.  To me, the contest
should test one's ability to copy more than just call letters.

71/72 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time