[CQ-Contest] SS Multi-Op

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 09:00:55 EDT 2018

WB9SBD may have a point.

It's a little tedious gathering a complete set of data, but here's some spot checks:

2017 SS CW - 34 multi-op entries (M and ML categories combined)
1997 SS CW - 88 multi-op entries. This number does not include M entries which
were actually 1 operator, but were using packet spots. 1997 was before the U
category was created.

73,
Steve, N2IC