[CQ-Contest] KH7X in AZ

WW3S ww3s at zoominternet.net
Wed Nov 7 06:12:12 EST 2018

Speaking of NP3X, did anyone see the 3830 submission ? He was clearly sending VI as the exchange , but his 3830 says he was in PR .....also look at NP2X, he was sending PR, but his submission says VI ?!?!....even stranger, the guest op of 3X was from VI, and the guest op of 2X was from PR?!?!?!

Sent from my iPad