[CQ-Contest] Zero point contest scores..

Bob Shohet, KQ2M kq2m at kq2m.com
Fri Nov 9 11:17:05 EST 2018

Yes, you can – but it will require a carefully calculated amount of NIL’s, miscopies and logging errors (to ensure that none of the stations you work lose any points).   :-)

CQWW would be a great challenge, and you never know who might actually need your zone – you are definitely right about the rudeness.   But hey, all serious record attempts require strategy, effort and personal sacrifice!    If it was easy then anyone could do it.   :-)

Should you decide to attempt to set a new record – one for the ages - I wish you luck in your quest.  I will be glad to give you a q.

73

Bob, KQ2M