[CQ-Contest] CM-500 headset.

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 21 19:07:32 EST 2018

IMO it my be my Head   but the Koss SB -40 dose not have the same fit of feel of feel of the CM 500.   the Koss suspension support band  is shorter   I have guest opted and with over head lights I like Ito wear  a hat( off glasses glare = Headache ) I  have  them both and the only reason I did not give the Koss SB-40 to my son who plays games is I want a spare    to where while ordering a new  CM 500.

I had a Icom and the CM 500 played will with it plug play with little set up.  But  as for the Mic   the Yaesu 5K  I was not able to get the  Yamaha CM 500 mic to SOUND   right.   I use a  Heil #4 element on a taped boom for SSB

YMMV

Wayne W3EA