[CQ-Contest] Online Scoreboards

Marco HB9CAT hb9cat at thezollingers.org
Fri Nov 23 02:29:34 EST 2018

Juan,

that would mean a station can't participate unless it's online; I personally see this as a fundamental contradiction with our core values, "a man and a radio".

Yet, as a compromise, it could be mandatory for the participants willing to qualify for the top ten positions, just like it's already the case for audio recordings in some contests.

Marco HB9CAT

⁣Sent from TypeApp ​