[CQ-Contest] Emails During a Contest

cosson-dimitri cosson-dimitri at bbox.fr
Tue Apr 2 16:18:04 EDT 2019

<<<
XIII. JUDGING:

The CQ WPX Contest Committee is responsible for checking and adjudicating the contest entries. Entrants are expected to follow the rules and best amateur radio practices. Violation of the rules of the contest or unsportsmanlike conduct may lead to disciplinary action by the Committee.

A. Unsportsmanlike Conduct: Examples of unsportsmanlike conduct include, but are not limited to:

1 ARRANGING or CONFIRMING any contacts during the contest by use of ANY non-amateur radio means such as telephones, Internet, instant messaging, chat rooms, VoIP, social media or web sites.

73 de Dimitri F4DSK

Envoyé depuis mon appareil mobile Samsung.