[CQ-Contest] Emails During a Contest

jamesdavidcain at gmail.com jamesdavidcain at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 17:37:25 EDT 2019

Nobody knows about current log-checking, ARRL, CQ, or anybody else's.

But it seems to work well and the contest results get out a lot quicker than
in The Ancient Days (exception: Florida QSO Party).

I have it on good authority that the log-checking software documentation
runs to some 400 pages, plus graphs and appendices and footnotes and
attributions and Dedications to Mom. I can provide a four-page summary of
those 400 pages. Please contact me off line.

K1TN

>"I don't know about the current ARRL logchecking. But several years ago,
some archaic Canadian province abbreviations were still accepted just fine
in the logs for several contest sponsors. e.g. PQ and QB for Quebec, Alta
for Alberta, Man for Manitoba, PEI for Prince Edward Island. --Tim N3QE"