[CQ-Contest] Emails During a Contest

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Tue Apr 2 18:58:13 EDT 2019

During a recent contest (not CQWPX) the local mailing list received a
message indicating that the wrong grid square had been exchanged in the
first 5 hours of the contest, indicating that we should all alter our logs.

I pointed out that it was logged as exchanged and that any such updates
should have been made on-air.

Another station gave out contradictory location information, they didn't
know their grid square, instead gave out a postcode with non-matching
suburb.

With my log submission I sent an update with this to the organisers who
thanked me for the information.

Can anyone explain why none of the messages I've read on this topic on this
list have suggested forwarding the email to the contest organiser, given
that the rules are there for the benefit of all participants, including you?
--
finger painting on glass is an inexact art - apologies for any errors in
this scra^Hibble

()/)/)() ..ASCII for Onno..