[CQ-Contest] SAC Sponsored Plaque Program 2019

Tomi Ylinen tomi.ylinen at luukku.com
Mon Aug 19 03:52:42 EDT 2019

Hi all!
Scandinavian Activity Contest 2019 is approaching! CW: 21-22 September, SSB: 12-13 October

As you may know we have large Sponsored Plaque -program. Most of it have been continuing by our regular sponsors. Thanks for that.

The updated list looks like this:
https://www.sactest.net/blog/rules/sac-sponsored-plaque-program/

Please join the forces. You are free to invent basis for plaque of your own. It's only 20 EUR per plaque per year.

If interested, please reply to me (or oh6ei'at'sral.fi) and I'll add your plaq to the list, and send instructions how to PayPal.

Thanks for old and new sponsors!

Tomi OH6EI / SAC CC