[CQ-Contest] Fw: [GoFRC] Odd question but radio related

jimk8mr at aol.com jimk8mr at aol.com
Mon Aug 19 20:24:31 EDT 2019

Back in 1987 I moved into the still current Ohio QTH. Towers had a 50 foot height limit, even though on a 1.5 acre lot.
About a year later, after a long dry spell followed by a lot of rain, it grew 10 feet in a single day. It also shed the old TH-6 and grew a new Mosley PRO-67A.
Since then it has had a few new shoots of VHF/UHF antennas grow out. But nothing new for quite a few years since then.

73   -  Jim   K8MR