[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX CW Contest in QST

K9MA k9ma at sdellington.us
Mon Aug 26 13:37:59 EDT 2019

Personally, I much prefer the ads in the back, all together.  I actually
read them, as I'm sure do many others. Sure, many of them are
repetitive, but sometimes something new shows up. It's my favorite
example of non-coercive advertising. Scattering them among the articles
is like TV commercials you're forced to watch. Imagine if TV advertising
worked like QST: From 7 to 7:30 are all the ham radio ads on channel xx.
>From 7:30 to 8:00 are the refrigerator ads. If you're looking for a
refrigerator, you can watch them without being forced to watch all the
laxative ads.

73,
Scott K9MA

--