[CQ-Contest] WRTC2022 new website and donation facilities

Claudio Veroli claudio.veroli at alice.it
Thu Dec 19 08:34:51 EST 2019

  The WRTC2022 organization has a new website.

   www.wrtc2022.it

  Here you can find all information on the event and the qualification rankings for the WRTC2022 in Bologna.

  If you have sent the log for one of the WRTC2022 qualifying events you will find your call and score listed.

  In 2022 the best contesters in the world will be in Bologna, where in Pontecchio Marconi 1895 Guglielmo Marconi launched the first radio signal in history.

  Please donate  to WRTC2022, you can do it via Paypal and you will receive a certificate for your donation and you will be included in the list of donors.

  https://www.wrtc2022.it/en/donations-16.asp

  We also have an agreement with the WWROF for donations from the USA for all US tax payers that allows a tax reduction.

  A new button allows this donation directly via Paypal (US dollars only).

  For Italian tax payers only:

  Per i contribuenti italiani, le donazioni all'associazione "OLIMPIADI DELLA RADIO 2022 APS' per il WRTC2022 sono detraibili e a tale scopo

  sarà rilasciata una ricevuta.  Inoltre dal 2020 (redditi del 2019) potete anche donare il vostro 5 per mille.

 Please visit our website and donate to WRTC2022.

We wish you and your families a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

  Thank you all.

  WRTC2022 Committee