[CQ-Contest] Fwd: RTTY Roundup is coming up - call for stories and photos!

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 20:55:38 EST 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 5:54 PM
Subject: RTTY Roundup is coming up - call for stories and photos!
To: <rttydigital at groups.io>, RTTY at groups.io Group Moderators <rtty at groups.io>,
<ft8-digital-mode at groups.io>, WSJT-Group <wsjtgroup at yahoogroups.com>, <
WSJTX at groups.io>

Good gravy - the RTTY Roundup is two weeks away**!

I'll be doing the writeup for QST again this year. I'll of course dumpster
dive into the 3830 comments and so forth, but if there is anything you'd
like to share directly for the writeup just send it to me at
wk6i.jeff at gmail.com.

Of particular interest is your operating mix. Did you find FT4 and/or FT8
helped you make a better score? Or did you have issues with one mode or the
other? Where were the mults? How was the rate? What else should I be
asking for? :)

PHOTOS: QST loves hi-res photographs of people operating, working on stuff,
and so on. Make sure it looks like you are operating digital. ;) People
dealing with inclement weather is also a plus. Make sure they are high
resolution (lotsa pixels!) And they have people in them.

Also send those to me at wk6i.jeff at gmail.com.

** I know practice sessions for RTTY and FT modes are being figured out.
Stay tuned for details!

See you all in the Roundup! 73 jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ WK6I ~ wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
RTTY op at W7RN

Jeff Stai ~ WK6I ~ wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
RTTY op at W7RN