[CQ-Contest] AA5VU, SK

Kenneth E. Harker kenharker at kenharker.com
Sat Jan 26 11:26:41 EST 2019

     It is with sadness that we learned yesterday afternoon about the passing of Dick Kriss AA5VU. Dick was a long-time active member of the Central Texas DX & Contest Club (CTDXCC). Primarily a DXer, Dick was active in RTTY contesting and was our local expert for anything related to digital on MacOS.

https://www.qsl.net/aa5vu/

     Yesterday, Dick was performing some routine maintenance on his home tower when he lost consciousness.  EMS were able to lower him to the ground, but were unable to resuscitate him.

https://www.statesman.com/news/20190125/unconscious-man-pulled-from-rooftop-radio-tower-ems-medics-say

   RIP OM.

—
Kenneth E. Harker WM5R