[CQ-Contest] Modern Grand Solar Minimum (GSM) from 2020 to 2055?

PY2NY py2ny.vitor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 11:17:31 EDT 2019

Well, well, well, at least we have the internet. ;-)

Anyway, we will always get one way to do what
we love and keep our friendship alive through
the ionosphere (bad or good shape).

73 DX and see all of you guys, next contest.
.
..
PY2NY / SP9NY / V26NY  - Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos
http://military-jeep-brasil.blogspot.com.br/