[CQ-Contest] Serial number, contact sending speed

John Geiger af5cc2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 23:45:26 EDT 2019

There was one contest where I was punished twice for 1 busted call.  I
believe it was the 10 meter contest.  I don't remember what call I busted,
but it was something like K3WW which I copied as K2WW, or something like
that.  I was penalized for that mistake, and K2WW (or whatever I miscopied
it as) turned in a log so I was also penalized for a not in log QSO for his
log.

Some days you just can't win.

73 John AF5CC