[CQ-Contest] Origin of 3830 Score Reporting

Edward Sawyer EdwardS at sbelectronics.com
Tue Mar 19 09:51:29 EDT 2019

Actually, I was referring to the frequency 33830 at 0001Z after the contest.  Not the website based on the history.

Since K3LR and W3LPL must be on the scoreboard real time, it occurred to me, whats the point of repeating the information on 3830 on the air if its already known?

I don’t use the on line scoreboard, so maybe I am missing something.

Ed  N1UR