[CQ-Contest] sunspot cycle

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Sun Mar 24 17:36:26 EDT 2019

If you're into FT8 there seems to be plenty of DX spotted on a daily
basis to keep your typical DXer happy despite the bad radio conditions.

Can you see the scenario in the future that those casual contesters are
going to call for the sponsors to all add FT8 as a valid mode for their
contest? Hope it doesn't happen and dumb down contests to the point
where no skills are required.

Jeff